Monday, December 18, 2017

Now with more concrete

In the continuing escapades of my landscape adventures, we're now adding more concrete to the mix. We have always wanted to stop at this one store on our way home from my mother-in-law's lakehouse, this time we did. In particular, we were looking for a fountain for the new back patio. We did not expect to come home with like 7 new pieces.

The new fountain - just add patio. You can see an existing concrete angel in the background

Small birdbath, about 18" tall

This Gryffin fits right in with the rest of our landscape

This Buddha is a happy addition

It's a rabbit

Yeti sighting!! I'm gone 'squatchin now

The cat coming down the deck stairs

With my favorite landscaper

It looks like the sasquatch is hunting the rabbit
Since Kelley's mother had a retail store selling concrete statues like this, we've already got a bunch of other pieces in the yard. But this was our first time stopping at this store and we went a little crazy. I love having these decorations in the landscape.

Also I still have several landscaping projects going on right now. Still trying to deal with the fallen leaves, sure, but NC winters still have temps in the 50's or 60's most days. I can be outside woodworking, boatbuilding, or landscaping any day of the week. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment