Tuesday, October 9, 2018

The Tour

We recently had Hurricane Florence come through here in NC. We didn't really know what would happen in Raleigh - turned out all we got was a bunch of rain and some wind but nothing too extreme. I took photos of the front yard and backyard as a "before" shot just in case anything did happen. So I thought I would share a tour of the yard since I post a ton of landscaping/boatbuilding/project topics here.

This bed off of the driveway is waiting for plants

Front view, crumbling porch

Boat frames are strapped down hurricane ready


another perspective


The shed & the muscadines

Backyard - my first two boats


my grass needs work


From the grass


nice shot of the deck


Can you see my brick table? on the left
So that's a tour of the yard, front and back, from September 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment