Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Starting some live edge stuff

 I'm in the middle of a massive project right now for my buddy Taylor, lots of live edge pieces. Really enjoying it too, but the wood isn't always dry enough yet. This is the start of a coffee table, a dining room table and two benches, couple of outdoor things.

This will be a coffee table

It's not dry enough to work yet!

These should become some floating shelves

it me!

Epoxy pour


this one was best used for lumber, kind of a wild side close to the edge of the tree

this is that lumber...

Coffee table is finished





I finished the coffee table with Old Masters clear coat. We still haven't decided what kind of legs to put on there so I can't deliver yet. Still, this is a cool table, and after some drying time that lumber will make a nice table base

No comments:

Post a Comment