Monday, February 15, 2021

Couple of other small projects

 I sold a couple of pieces to wrap up the year (latergram, I know) that turned out really nice. First was a Christmas tree stand for my friend Suzie, then a builtin mud room "welcome center" for a new customer who turned out to be incredibly nice.

Cabinet for Sara's welcome center


Christmas tree stand

These both came from the same sheet of plywood. The stand got painted and delivered without any other pictures, she was really happy to get it. 


I also didn't get a finished picture of the welcome center, I had to install some more molding after I got this one, then it got painted and some hooks added to the middle rail. 

Both of these projects resulted in some very happy customers, even if I didn't get finished pictures! They have both asked for more projects in the future. 

This is also a good time to mention that I finally formed an official business. Someplace Nice, LLC  started on Jan 1, revenue will come from furniture sales and short term rental housing (after I build the house in Boone), and expenses will consist of the building supplies for furniture and housing. I'm very excited to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment